Decal no. 300 will letter one SP&S 39000-39141 series wood chip car. This group of cars was converted from the SP&S 10000 series boxcars in 1951-52 by the removal of the roof and addition of 20” extension, and they continued in service hauling chips to the CZ paper mill in Camas, WA until the late 1960s. A two-part article about these cars was published in the TNOR issues #1 and #3 of 2002. An equipment drawing is published in book “Freight Equipment of the SP&S” by Paul Hobbs. A model is sometimes made from an Accurail 4600 series 40 foot USRA double sheathed boxcar.